Yoga Practices that Inspire Your Soul
In-Studio or Vitual
2640 Bristol Circle, Suite 300
Oakville, ON L6H 6Z7
MONDAYS @ 9:30 – 10:30 AM
HOT HATHA I-II
Description: Draw from the various lineages of Hatha yoga, with a strong influence from the teachings of Anusara Yoga. These classes emphasize alignment and weave postures with poetic reflections and teachings. Hatha classes cultivate strength, balance, flexibility, and attuned awareness. You can expect your teacher’s individual voice to shine through, as each teacher will approach their class from their respective lineage of study.
TUESDAYS @ 7:00 – 8:00 PM
Description: This gentle yoga class provides a safe, effective, compassionate, non-competitive environment that is welcoming to all. Gentle yoga classes are appropriate for those who want a softer, nurturing, slow-paced, well-supported, and relaxing practice.
THURSDAYS @ 1:30 – 2:30 PM
Description: An exploration of yoga in a playful and supportive setting: Like a challenging Hatha I class that is suitable for new students and veterans alike. Experience new depths of practice and presence while cultivating strength and flexibility.
RANDOM SIGHTINGS (SUBBING)
Fri, Dec 17 @ 10:00 – 11:00 am = Hot Hatha
Wed, Dec 22 @ 9:30 – 10:30 am = Warm Deep Stretch
Private Yoga Classes are a great way to work on your goals, receive undivided attention, ask questions, and practice yoga poses specific to your needs and physical requirements.
I highly recommend we do a Personal Transformation Session before private sessions. Here, we determine your intentions, and I get to know your needs on a deeper level, as well as your environment that may be impacting you. We then create a personalized practice (a blueprint) with specific yoga postures and breathing techniques. It also includes suggested lifestyle changes and may include meditation, mantra, and Yoga Nidra.
Benefits of a Private Session
- Deepen your yoga practice and understanding
- Develop a meditation practice
- Receive undivided attention
- Work on specific areas of concerns and injuries
- Modify poses and accommodate for your physical ability
- Establish a consistent practice that nourishes you
Where can I have this Private Session?
They can be held in the comfort of your home, online (via Zoom), and outside (weather permitting). Other locations are ThinkSpot (in Lowville, surrounded by water and trees), or at a local studio (additional rental charges may occur).
Private (1 person) = $85
Semi-private (up to 4 people) = $120
Group or Corporate (5 or more) = $180
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices do not include HST.
- Prices are based on 60-minute sessions. 30, 45, and 90-minute sessions are available.
- Studio/space rental, travel expenses, and other equipment expenses may apply (to be agreed upon ahead of time).
- Payment must be made at the time of booking and confirmation of scheduled appointment.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required if cancelling or changing a session. If less than 24 hours notice is given, a cancellation fee (equivalent to the rate of booked session) will be charged.
- Option to purchase 5 classes at a discount for follow-up sessions, is available.