Teaching Private Yoga Sessions
Make a difference in someone’s life.
You’re passionate about yoga and sharing this beautiful, healing, and life-altering practice with your students. You feel you can make a more meaningful shift in a student’s life by teaching one-on-one with them. Maybe you feel more comfortable working with one person instead of a large group. Or you can see where there are students that vitally need personal attention.
But these thoughts may be going through your mind:
- How do I get private yoga students?
- What happens if they don’t come back?
- I’m not a marketing person, how do I do this?
- What about insurance and waiver forms?
- How do I create a safe space for them to trust me?
- How much do I charge?
- What happens if I have a difficult client?
- I’m afraid I’ll burn out and won’t have enough energy to give to myself or my student.
I wish I learned this when I first started teaching Private Yoga Classes.
I’ve been teaching yoga for over a decade now, and have learned so much, especially how to work with someone, ask the right questions to help them, things like waiver forms, and to keep the relationship strong and long-lasting.
This course is so well rounded to help build the confidence you need in being a well rounded private yoga teacher.