Your privacy is important to us. We have developed this Policy for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- When you sign up to receive our newsletters, register for an online course or training, or purchase any product or service, you may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- We’ll collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will never sell, trade, rent, exchange, or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company, or organization.
We’re committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.